jasa instalasi listrik, pemasangan baru, jasa instalasi listrik per titik, instalasi listrik per titik, harga pemasangan instalasi listrik per titik, harga pasang instalasi listrik

saco-indonesia.com, Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi (KPK) telah kembali memanggil mantan Deputi V Bank Indonesia Bidang Pengawasan, Budi Mulya, sebagai tersangka dalam kasus dana talangan Bank Century.

KPK juga hari ini akan memanggil kepala bagian investasi direktorat keungan PT Asabri (persero) Achmad Sulawijaya terkait pemberian fasilitas jangka pendek (FPJP) dalam kasus Bank Century yang berdampak sistemik.

Dia juga akan diiperiksa sebagai saksi bagi Budi Mulya. "Yang bersangkutan akan diperiksa sebagai saksi," kata Kepala Bagian Pemberitaan dan Informasi KPK, Priharsa Nugraha, Selasa (24/12/2013).

Sebelumnya, Ketua Badan Pemeriksa Keuangan, Hadi Poernomo, telah merilis Laporan Hasil Perhitungan Kerugian Negara atas kasus bailout Bank Century di Komisi Pemberantasan Korupsi. Laporan perhitungan kerugian negara telah dibagi atas dugaan tindak pidana korupsi dalam Pemberian Fasilitas Jangka Pendek kepada PT Bank Century dan proses penetapan Bank Century sebagai bank gagal berdampak sistemik.

Menurut Hadi Poernomo, pada kasus FPJP Bank Century, negara telah dirugikan hingga sebesar Rp 689,39 miliar."Nilai tersebut juga merupakan penyaluran FPJP kepada Bank Century pada 14,17, dan 18 November 2008," kata Hadi di KPK, Jakarta Selatan.

Adapun dalam proses penetapan Bank Century sebagai bank gagal berdampak sistemik, kerugian negara sebesar Rp 6,7 triliun. "Nilai tersebut juga merupakan keseluruhan penyaluran penyertaan modal sementara oleh Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan kepada Bank Century periode 24 November 2008 sampai dengan 24 Juli 2009," ujar Hadi Poernomo.


Editor : Dian Sukmawati

KPK PERIKSA BUDI MULYA
Photo
 
Many bodies prepared for cremation last week in Kathmandu were of young men from Gongabu, a common stopover for Nepali migrant workers headed overseas. Credit Daniel Berehulak for The New York Times

KATHMANDU, Nepal — When the dense pillar of smoke from cremations by the Bagmati River was thinning late last week, the bodies were all coming from Gongabu, a common stopover for Nepali migrant workers headed overseas, and they were all of young men.

Hindu custom dictates that funeral pyres should be lighted by the oldest son of the deceased, but these men were too young to have sons, so they were burned by their brothers or fathers. Sukla Lal, a maize farmer, made a 14-hour journey by bus to retrieve the body of his 19-year-old son, who had been on his way to the Persian Gulf to work as a laborer.

“He wanted to live in the countryside, but he was compelled to leave by poverty,” Mr. Lal said, gazing ahead steadily as his son’s remains smoldered. “He told me, ‘You can live on your land, and I will come up with money, and we will have a happy family.’ ”

Weeks will pass before the authorities can give a complete accounting of who died in the April 25 earthquake, but it is already clear that Nepal cannot afford the losses. The countryside was largely stripped of its healthy young men even before the quake, as they migrated in great waves — 1,500 a day by some estimates — to work as laborers in India, Malaysia or one of the gulf nations, leaving many small communities populated only by elderly parents, women and children. Economists say that at some times of the year, one-quarter of Nepal’s population is working outside the country.

Nepal’s Young Men, Lost to Migration, Then a Quake

Artikel lainnya »